Dodds Hayden was born in Idaho and raised in the beer and wine business. After graduating from Boise High School, Dodds graduated from Bowdoin College, spent 5 years as a Marine Corps infantry officer, and attended Babson Business School. He then returned to Idaho and the family business serving as General Manager of the Sun Valley operation for eight years. Returning to Boise, he managed the on-premise division and presided over the company’s operations with his father, John. When John died in 2006, Dodds took over as president, purchased the company, and now oversees all Hayden Beverage entities. Dodds is a Certified Specialist of Wine, as awarded by the Society of Wine Educators.
- Favorite car owned: 66 Lincoln Continental Convertible (long before Entourage)
- Favorite band/artist: Waylon Jennings—duh!
- Favorite books: check out my ever-growing list
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Apres Ski—anywhere
- Favorite job before Hayden & first job: USMC Officer; 1st job was Albertsons bag boy
- Favorite restaurant not in Idaho: Ned Kelley’s Last Stand—Hong Kong
- Turn ons: Adrenalin, 100-case displays, menu dominance
- Favorite part of job: seeing people succeed
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Heart Lake (White Clouds)
- If I could go to any event in the world, it would be: My Zihuatenejo wedding (again)
Dan Scovel started his 30+ year career with Hayden (then Boise Sales Co.) as a driver-salesman in 1978 when the company picked up several additional brands. He has filled various roles including pre-sales, purchasing, supervisor of delivery and operations, HR, and VP of Operations en route to his current position of President. Prior to joining Hayden, he cut his teeth with Albertsons bagging groceries, checking, throwing freight (even then it was difficult to keep the beer cooler stocked for BSU events) and working on a ranch in Owyhee County.
- Favorite car owned: Dodge Powerwagon
- Favorite food: Fresh trout, just pulled from the lake/stream, cooked in the firepit
- First concert: Doobie Brothers- Takin it to the Streets!
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Sitting in a warm place, on top of a mountain
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: Working on the farm/ranch
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: Irma Saloon (Cody, Wyoming)
- Turn offs: Whining
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Whiteclouds, around Castle Peak
- I was born: Boise
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: None – they always make me laugh so no way to fight.
Andy Mitchell joined Hayden Beverage Company in February 2014 filling the newly created position of Executive Vice-President of Sales. Andy is a New Jersey native who spent 18 years in California before he and his wife relocated to Idaho in 2005. He has as an eclectic background as possible, combining early stage start-ups like Pete’s Brewing Company and Trinity Springs Inc. with Fortune 500 companies such as Gallo and Constellation Brands Inc. This unique combination of the entrepreneurial spirit found in start-ups combined with the strong business disciplines found in companies such as Gallo and Nestle Purina make him a strong albeit unique addition to the already successful Hayden family. 5 minutes with Andy and you will know what we mean by unique.
- Favorite food: Spaghetti, pasta
- First concert: Rush – Moving Pictures Tour, Madison Square Garden May 18, 1981
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Riding my cruiser to the next bar.
- Turn On’s: Fun/my wife/passionate people
- Growing up, I wanted to be: President of the United States of America
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: The Grove Hotel, I am not a camper.
- I was born: Paris, TN
- Favorite Halloween costume: Ice Dancer – At 6’2″ and 255 pounds it is a sight to see.
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: 5-year old what? Kids, probably a bakers dozen or so. Grizzly Bear? 1? I’m pretty tough.
- Most bizarre thing found in my desk: Organic Lollypops! Delicious! – Correction Organic Lollypop container.
Dave Heffner was born in Phoenix, AZ and moved to Boise, ID with his family in 1981. He joined the Hayden Beverage family in December 2018. Prior to his career at Hayden, Dave was the Corporate Controller at Norco, Inc., one of the nation’s largest privately-held Industrial, Safety and Medical Gas & Equipment retailers. As a graduate of Boise State University and licensed CPA, Dave is responsible for all of the company’s accounting and financial functions. Outside of work he enjoys spending time with his family exploring all that Idaho has to offer.
- First concert: MC Hammer
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Anywhere with my wife and the twins!
- Biggest win (non-work related): Meeting my wife and tricking her into marrying me.
- Growing up, I wanted to be: Lawyer
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Lake Catherine in the Sawtooth mountains
- I was born: Phoenix, AZ
- If I could go to any event in the world, I’d go: Super Bowl
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight:None, they terrify me
- One item on your bucket list: The Masters (again)
Mike Kopp manages all beer sales for Hayden Beverage. In 1980 he was hired as a driver/merchandiser, transferred to Sun Valley in 1983 as a beer driver salesman, and transferred back to Boise in 1986 as a route salesman. Through the years, Mike sold or delivered beer in several geographic areas and worked his way up through the ranks to Sales Supervisor, Beer Division Manager and his current role as VP of Beer/NA Sales in 2011. Mike’s vision and hard work have been instrumental in building a strong beer portfolio that has kept Hayden Beverage beer division relevant without the benefit of SAB’s or ABI’s major domestic brands.
- Favorite food: Beer
- First concert: Eric Clapton
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: In the sun, Après Skiing, anywhere!
- Biggest win (non-work related): 27 years of marriage and raising 2 kids
- Growing up, I wanted to be: Geologist
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Stanley Lake
- I was born: Portland, OR
- If I could go to any event in the world, I’d go: Burning Man
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: Wow, really…
- Most bizarre thing found in my desk: Fart Alarm
Ritch Otto was born and raised in Boise, Idaho where he graduated from the Borah High School in 1981. He started working at Albertsons his sophomore year of high school as a box boy and spent the next 15 years with them working his way to the division office as an assistant meat supervisor. After Albertsons he managed an independent grocery store in Nevada for 5 years before returning to Boise. Ritch started working for Hayden Beverage in 2000 as a water salesman. In 2002 he took a wine sales position. From there he was promoted to wine supervisor in 2004 and wine sales manager in 2007. In 2014 he was promoted to his current position of Vice President of wine.
- Favorite car owned: 1981 Turbo RX7
- Favorite band/artist: Too many to choose from, I guess Foreigner
- Favorite book: A Wrinkle In Time
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Traveling with my wife – anywhere
- What did you want to be growing up: A lawyer
- Favorite restaurant not in Idaho: Rutherford Grill in Napa Valley, CA
- Biggest win non-work related: My 2 children
- Favorite part of job: Being part of a winning team!
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Corral Creek
- If I could go to any event in the world, it would be: Carnival in Rio Janeiro
Ken Hunt joined Hayden Beverage Company in March 2017 as Vice-President of Sales for Red Bull and Non Alcoholic. Ken spent the last 16 years at Red Bull Energy Drink. His most recent role at Red Bull was Region Sales Manager managing 4 Distributor Partner Managers and 18 Pacific Northwest Distributors. His background includes working for Frito Lay, Haagen-Dazs/Nestle and Kraft General Foods – Breyers Ice Cream. Kens experience, vision, hard work and problem solving skills will be a great benefit to Hayden Beverage. Ken and is his wife are originally from Michigan but have lived in Washington State for the last 25 years. When not working, Ken loves to watch Football, landscape his yard and golf.
- Favorite band/artist: U2
- Favorite book: 4 Disciplines of Execution
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Watching sports on TV
- What did you want to be growing up: President of the USA
- Turn Ons: Smiles and sunshine
- Biggest win non-work related: My family and 30+ years of marriage
- Favorite part of job: Solving problems
- Favorite Halloween costume: Devil with a Blue Dress On
- Favorite cereal: Captain Crunch
- If I could go to any event in the world, it would be: US Open Championship
Richard Rigg joined the Company in 1991. Prior to that, he worked ten years in the public accounting field for an international accounting firm’s Boise office. He was responsible for audits and client support for various businesses in Idaho and Utah. With that company, Richard transferred to Melbourne, Australia where he was the Audit Manager for a number of Australian businesses. He was the Controller since 1991 and now has stepped over to managing insurance, employee benefits, and IT functions. He is a certified public accountant licensed in the State of Idaho.
- Favorite sport/activity: Mountain bike, alpine ski & scuba dive
- Favorite car owned: They have never been important
- First concert: Blood Sweat & Tears
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Having a beer on the beach or ski hill.
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: Audit manager in Melbourne Australia
- Turn ons: None to share
- Special powers/skills: none
- Growing up, I wanted to be: Older
- I was born: California
Monica Rozier is the GM in North Idaho. She was born in Boise, ID and moved while very young to Coeur d’Alene where she lived and worked at her parents’ resort. After high school, she went to Washington State University where she obtained a BA in Hotel & Restaurant Management. The Hyatt Regency Maui was her choice out of college and she stayed there for three years in management positions. After a great time in Maui, she moved to Seattle where she worked at the Alexis Hotel and the Four Seasons Olympic. In 1998, pregnant with her first child, she moved back to Coeur d’Alene and went to work for Hagadone Hospitality. In 2002 she switched careers and went into telecom and stayed there until August 2015 when she joined Hayden Beverage! Outside of work, spending time with family and friends are her priorities!
- Favorite sport to watch: Swimming
- First concert: Rod Stewart
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: On my boat with family and friends
- Favorite Halloween costume: Black cat
- Favorite food: Popcorn
- Favorite part of job: Watching the players grow and work together
- Special powers/skills: Bringing the magic into my kids’ lives
- If you could go to any event in the world, what would it be: The Olympics
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Priest Lake Islands
- One item on your bucket list Go to the Fiji islands and stay in a hut over the water
Brian Knighton was born and raised in Idaho. After being hired by Albertsons in high school Brian spent 12 years with company in several Boise area stores. In 2002 Brian joined Hayden Beverage as a combo sales rep and soon moved into an off premise beer route. A year later Brian moved to an off premise wine route and then was promoted to a wine sales supervisor in 2007. In 2012 Brian accepted the challenge to manage our largest supplier in our largest market as Southern Idaho Red Bull manager and in 2016 was promoted to Execution Director, Treasure Valley.
- Favorite car owned: 82 Jeep CJ7
- First concert: MC Hammer…Can’t touch this!
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Floating down any river
- Favorite Halloween costume: Billy Idol – you should see me in leather pants
- Turn ons: I can’t put that on a web site!
- Favorite part of job: The people – at Hayden and in the trade
- Special powers/skills: I can read my own mind
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Featherville
- How many 5-year olds I can take in a fight: Don’t know…I can still out run them
- Most bizarre thing found in my desk: A live mouse
Travis Caudle oversees sales in the Idaho Falls and Pocatello markets. He was born in Idaho and raised in Alaska and graduated from the University of Idaho. He worked in the restaurant industry for 15 years before joining the beer and wine community. He worked with his step-father, Jerry Frazell, at Golden Eagle Distributing for many years until it was sold. He then made the move to Hayden in 2008 to start up the Eastern Idaho expansion.
- Favorite car owned: BIG RED F350
- First concert: AC/DC – For those about to ROCK
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Summertime at the cabin with a COLD beer.
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: Manager at Chuck E Cheese
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: Skinny Dicks Half-Way Inn (it really exists)
- Biggest win (non-work related): Three of them: Amanda, Jesse & Garret
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Just outside of Idaho, in Montana, Hebgin Lake. Bring the beer, I have the hot tub.
- I was born: Idaho Falls, ID
- I wish I was from: Italy, GREAT people!
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: Lost with all three of mine…
Luis Lynch manages Montana Sales and Operations. After moving around many small towns in California he decided to make Idaho his home. Luis graduated from Vallivue High School and decided to enlist in the United States Coast Guard dedicating 6 years to navigating bodies of water in Portland Oregon, Petersburg Alaska, and Chicago Illinois. Luis decided to move back home to Idaho in 2012 and after exploring many different avenue’s he found a home with Hayden Beverage November of 2015. Luis started as a Delivery Driver and within a few months was given an Opportunity to become a Merchandising Supervisor. April of 2017 Hayden Beverage presented an opportunity to expand into Bozeman, Montana where he took on the Challenge of having some fun and leading a Sales Team in what will soon become a Major Market for Hayden Beverage.
- Favorite car owned: 2012 Subaru Outback
- First concert: The Lone Bellows
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: On the river
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: United States Coast Guard
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: The Hanger in Juneau Alaska
- Biggest win (non-work related): My wife Charlotte – 11 years married
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Cascade
- I was born in: Fairfield CA
- Favorite movie: The Green Mile
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: All of them
Jeff Collins, AKA The Troll King, oversees all Warehouse functions throughout the state. He started with Hayden Beverage in 1986. Originally from California, Jeff and family moved to Idaho where he graduated from Caldwell High School. He started his career working in the warehouse on the production crew. He then moved into the positions of retail store and then to the purchasing department. While working in purchasing he assumed the duties of warehouse supervisor for both day and night crew.
- Favorite car owned: 2002 F350 Super Duty
- Favorite breakfast cereal: Captain Crunch with crunch berries
- First concert: REO Speedwagon
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: With my wife
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: Bucking hay for a local farmer
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: The Church (Dublin, Ireland)
- Special powers/skills: Putting up with others
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Sawtooth & White Cloud area
- I was born: La Habra, CA
- If I could go to any event in the world, it would be: Running of the Bulls in Spain (to watch, not participate)
Travis was born and raised in Idaho’s Magic Valley. He joined the Hayden Beverage team in 2010 as Twin Falls Operations Manager after working several years in the beer industry doing everything from delivery sales to warehouse manager. After a few years in the Twin Falls market, he was promoted to his current position of Eastern Idaho Operations Manager overseeing the operations in Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls and Sun Valley markets.
- Favorite Sport to watch: Basketball
- First concert: Planet/Page in Boise
- Favorite hobby: Building furniture/cabinets
- Favorite Band/artist: Old school Johnny Cash
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: Box Canyon Fish Hatchery
- Biggest win (non work related): Getting married…never thought I would
- Favorite part of your job: No day is ever the same
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Muldoon Basin, Sawtooth mountains
- Favorite sport/activity: Early morning round of golf
- One item on your bucket list: Visit the Coliseum in Rome
Jim Linderborn, the Vice President Operations, External, joined the company in 1991 as a delivery supervisor after working for a competing distributor for a few years. He has worn several hats over the years. In addition to delivery supervisor, Jim has been day warehouse supervisor, Ketchum operations manager, Boise delivery manager and Regional Operations manager before landing in his current position. Jim has seen the company grow from 2 locations (Boise and Ketchum) to 6 facilities and 300 employees. Jim is an Air Force brat who moved to Boise at age 9, graduated Borah High School, and was the 1977 State Cross Country Champion.
- Favorite car owned: 1982 Subaru Brat
- Favorite band/artist: O.A.R, Disturbed or Sugarland
- First concert: Genesis
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Paddle boarding on a lake or river.
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: Pizza Hut
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: The Icon, Seattle
- Growing up, I want to be: Police Officer
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Stanley Basin
- I wish I was from: Doesn’t matter where I’m from, its where I’m going.
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: Boys or girls??… girls fight dirty
Tyler was born and raised in Colorado where his passion for hunting and fishing started at an early age. Tyler went to college at Western State where he played Football and then finished his education at Mesa State with a Degree in Marketing. His career started with an aggressively growing Sporting Goods Company specializing in Hunting & Fishing where he spent 9 years with the company moving and traveling across multiple states. He was lured to Idaho by a small town girl “now his wife” who also grew up loving the outdoors. Tyler was hired by Hayden Beverage in 2011 as the Purchasing Supervisor and was promoted in 2012 to Warehouse Manager where he currently oversees the Boise Warehouse and the Purchasing Department.
- Favorite Sport to watch: Football/UFC
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- What did you want to be when growing up: Professional Fisherman
- Most bizarre thing found in your desk: Fruit snacks
- Biggest win (non work related): Drawing the only non-resident Utah Elk tag
- Favorite part of your job: No day is ever the same
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: South Fork of the Salmon
- First job: Big-O Tires
- Favorite sport/activity: Hunting
- One item on your bucket list: Grizzly hunting with my bow
Larinda Spencer, PHR, joined the Hayden Beverage team as Human Resource Manager in 2014. Her career started in the grocery business with Smith’s Food & Drug Centers in AZ, and Wal-Mart in OR and WA. She moved back to Idaho and began her Human Resource career, working for both a commercial insurance company that specializes in transportation and building the HR and benefits department of a professional employer organization. Larinda graduated from Northwest Nazarene University and has been certified as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) since 2006.
- Favorite food: My husband’s homemade spaghetti sauce
- What movie could you watch 50 times in a row: Mama Mia
- First concert: Beach Boys
- Favorite book: The Tales of Imperfection Series by A.K. Turner and The Synergist by Les McKeown
- Favorite job before Hayden or 1st job: First job was bagging groceries at IGA
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: Kell’s Irish Restaurant & Pub – Seattle
- Biggest win (non-work related): My awesome family
- Favorite part of job: Helping people
- What did you want to be growing up: A dancer
- If you could go to any event in the world what would it be: Running of the Bulls – Pamplona, Spain
David Lane oversees all sales functions in the markets outside of Boise. Following many years in the Grocery Business working for Safeway, Dave joined the company in 1987 as a way to supplement the meager income from his internationally renowned band, Havoc. He later moved to Sun Valley as Operations Manager. He has held many other positions in the organization including Sales rep, Coors Brand Manager, Sales Manager, and Sun Valley General Manager. In Dave’s current role as Execution Director, Branches, he guides the expanded business throughout the state. Dave’s direct reports include, Ben Turner (Sun Valley Sales Manager), Mike Shawver (North Idaho Sales Manager), Travis Caudle (Pocatello/ Idaho Falls Sales Manager) and Craig Toppi (Twin Falls Sales Manager).
- Favorite car owned: 1969 Chevy Camero RS
- Least Favorite Food: Seafood, or anything that even skirts water
- First concert: Black Sabbath
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Mahoney’s
- Favorite hobby: playing guitar
- Turn offs: Type “A” self-serving arrogant people (you know who you are)
- Special powers: The Jedi mind trick
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Redfish Lake
- I was born: Emporia, Kansas
- How many 5-year olds I could take in a fight: That depends… humans? or say, Mountain Lions..?
Ben Turner has been the General Sales Manager of the Ketchum branch of Hayden Beverage Company since October 2009. In 2003, he made his way into the wine and spirits distribution business after 10 years in the restaurant industry. Through his position in sales he went on to help establish Young’s Market Company as a key player in the beer, wine, and spirits business during the company’s first four years in the Arizona Market. Ben is Level II Sommelier certified by the Court of Master Sommeliers, and is also a Certified Specialist of Wine as awarded by the Society of Wine Educators
- Favorite car owned: 93 Toyota 4×4 pickup. What a work horse!
- First concert: Beastie Boys, License to Ill Tour. 1987, Atlanta, GA
- Favorite place to be 4pm on a Saturday: Top of Baldy getting ready for my last run of the day! Or on Dollar for the last run with my son, Jackson!
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: The Flying Pig in Oceanside CA
- Turn ons: Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
- Favorite part of job: Turning an account into a partner/friend
- Special powers/skills: I am a Lego guru, I dominate on my Weber grill, and I am somewhat of a legend in the Angry Birds culture.
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Copper Basin for skeet shooting and fly-fishing in the same spot!
- How many 5-year olds I can take in a fight: With or without the aid of Benadryl?
- Most bizarre thing found in my desk: Chinese Meditation Balls
Devin Gudenau joined us as the General Sales Manager in the Twin Falls market in 2014. Prior to Hayden, he worked 15 years as a manager in the restaurant industry, with the last 8 years at Applebee’s. He was born and raised in the Twin Falls area and has seen it grow and develop over the years. Devin oversees the Growth and Development of the Twin Falls market and Sales Team. Devin is a driven leader in business, with a passion for continued education and ever growing knowledge in the beer and wine industry. Devin is honored to be a part of the Hayden Team!
- Favorite car owned: 76 AMC Hornet
- First concert: Aerosmith
- Favorite job before Hayden: Car salesman
- Favorite bar or restaurant not in Idaho: Ellis Island, Las Vegas
- Turn ons: Big beer and wine displays
- Biggest win (not work) related: Raising my children
- Special powers/skills: Ninja like reflexes
- Favorite hobby: Hunting
- Favorite Halloween costume: Tigger, because he bounces!
- Favorite sport to watch: NCAA Football
Kelly was born and raised in Idaho. After college, he began selling beer in Boise and then moved to Seattle for 10 years, where he continued his beer sales. Kelly moved back to Boise, selling still more beer, and in 2012, he joined Hayden Beverage as the Key Account Manager for Red Bull
- Favorite sport/activity to do: Fishing and coaching baseball & football
- Favorite car owned: Ford F-350 Pickup
- Favorite food: Anything off the Traeger Grill (especially pizza)
- First Concert: Guns and Roses
- Turn ons: Cold beer
- Biggest win (non-work related): Won a football championship and a state baseball title with each of my sons
- Special powers/skills: selective hearing (especially at home)
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Featherville/Pine
- How many 5-year olds I can take in a fight: Not many (have a bad back)
- One item on your bucket list: Travel to Dubai
Jim Koeppl moved with his wife, Wendy, and their 4 young boys, from Wisconsin to Boise in the fall of 1990 to start a new career at Hayden Beverage Co. He started as a delivery route driver and a few months later he transitioned into a sales route. He was then promoted to a Sales Supervisor position in the beer department. From 1998 to 2004 Jim managed the non-Alcoholic department. In 2004 he began to oversee the Twin Falls market and by 2005 Jim was the general manager in Twin Falls. In 2008 Jim returned to Boise to manage the Red Bull sales team and put together the expansion of Red Bull statewide. Jim is currently managing and rebuilding the Non-Alcoholic brand portfolio and is the Elmore County and Canyon County area sales supervisor.
- Favorite car owned: Red ’68 Chevelle Malibu convertible
- Favorite food: Red Meat
- First concert: Eagles
- Favorite hobby: Hot Air Ballooning or set building at Boise Little Theater
- Turn ons: My Wife
- Biggest win (work related): Turning around the Twin Falls market opinion of Hayden Beverage
- Biggest win (non-work related): Being married to Wendy for 30+ yrs. and 4 young men that still call me Dad
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: McCall
- If I could go to any event in the world, it would be: Any Packer game at Lambeau Field
- Most bizarre thing found in my desk: Baby Rattle? (not mine)
Chuck was born in Pennsylvania and lived in Alaska, Tennessee and California before moving to Idaho to attend the College of Idaho. He joined Hayden Beverage in June of 1990 delivering to downtown restaurants and bars. After two years, he moved to the Draught department cleaning beer lines and eventually moved up to the Draught Department Manager. He is currently responsible for overseeing the installation of draught lines, the maintenance team and the management of all aspects of special events.
- Favorite car owned: ’78 Jeep Cherokee – 410 engine, competition cam could go anywhere
- Favorite food: Cheese Pie – the filling is made of eggs, butter and sugar
- First concert: AC/DC
- Favorite hobby: Alpine Skiing
- One item on your bucket list: Travel with my wife to Europe
- Favorite part of my job: Solving challenges involved with draught beer systems
- Biggest win (non-work related): Gwen (wife), Sarah and Hannah (daughters)
- Favorite place to pitch a tent in Idaho: Wherever the Elk are during hunting season
- If I could go to any event in the world, it would be: Olympic Alpine skiing events
- Favorite Halloween costume: Cowboy, I wear it every day