Hayden Beverage covers a larger geography and population base than any other Idaho distributor, an area that accounts for approximately 97% of the state's alcoholic beverage market.
The Idaho market is a typically competitive beverage market. Hayden Beverage has increased its sales, geography, and market share through committed employees, retail relationships, program execution, the strength and support of good brands and suppliers, and the company's pride in its market performance.
Territories by County
- Boise Market: All of Ada, Owyhee, Canyon, Payette, Gem, Adams, Valley, Washington, Boise and Elmore Counties, plus the southern part of Idaho County bounded on the north by a line from a point on the Montana/Idaho border, south of the Nez Perce Pass, straight west to the southern limits of the town of Dixie, northwest to White Bird summit, then straight west to the Idaho/Oregon border; all in the state of Idaho.
- Sun Valley Market: Camas, Custer (to include the towns of Stanley and Sunbeam, and the Redfish Lake area), Lincoln and Blaine Counties
- Twin Falls Market: Gooding, Twin Falls, Jerome, Cassia and Minidoka Counties
- Pocatello Market: Bingham, Power, Bannock, Caribou, Oneida, Franklin and Bear Lake Counties
- Idaho Falls Market: Lemhi, Butte, Clark, Fremont, Jefferson, Madison, Teton and Bonneville Counties
- Sandpoint Market: Bonner and Boundary Counties
- Coeur d'Alene Market: Benewah, Kootenai and Shoshone Counties
- Lewiston/Moscow Market: The northern part of Idaho County, Clearwater, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce Counties